Last Updation :

Your Queries / Suggestions / Comments on legal matter






Comments :

I am a college student under the University of Calcutta. On my way to my college, I see many homeless children in the street. It makes me feel miserable. I appeal world wide to support the programme of Poor Man's Legal Aid.

Aishik Das. Calcutta (India)

Suggestions :

I am 77ys old sick person and wife 74ys old but we are helpless. Can you advise me what I can do when mentally tortured by daughter in-law ?

Prosenjit Roy. Calcutta (India)

Ans : >>  Your question is too short to understand. But if you feel alarmed and threatened by the activities of your daughter-in-law you can write a complaint at your local police station.

Such is Criminal intimidation which is a non-cognizable offence. in such case the police will not proceed with the investigation.

Alternatively you can file a complaint before a Magistrate and may request the Magistrate to forward such complaint to police, directing the police to proceed with investigation. And in that case the police will proceed with the investigation.